Introducing a very special collaboration with FUTUR that blends up-and-coming fashion from France with the unending G-SHOCK quest for the ultimate toughness.
This collaborative design begins with the GA-2100 and its octagonal bezel, incorporating translucent components to the base gray for a monochromatic, futuristic style. A gold indicator hand and the colors of the French flag (blue, white and red) adorn the small inset dial at 9 o’clock as striking accents.
A simple, always-fresh design that never grows old — everything you want from a collaboration between a well-loved street fashion brand and the rugged G-SHOCK.
FUTUR was started by Felix Schaper and Benoit Fredonie in July 2014. Coming from two different backgrounds, — one from skateboarding, the other from apparel, FUTUR became a brand focused on polished aesthetics rooted in skateboarding with a high quality touch.
- Double LED light: LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00”~23:59’59” (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W X 2